Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowy Weekend

Over the course of Friday night and all day Saturday we received about 8 inches of snow and around an inch of ice. We are snowed in because of the ice. My husband does not have a problem driving in snow and I have done it once (yes it took me over 2 hours to get home from work last year but at least I drove safely in 5 inches of snow). However, ice is a different story.

Yesterday we spent to day inside watching movies and the Duke basketball game. Since it was Colton's first snow we wanted a few pics of him in it. We spent about a half hour getting him dressed in about 6 layers. We then dressed ourselves and headed out. We were outside with him for all of 30 seconds but we got some pictures.





Needless to say it will be another day of movies and staying inside with the fireplace on full blaze.







3 comments:

LWLH said...

The spring wreath compliments the snow beautifully..lol :)

Heidi said...

What a charming little house you have!
Don't you love when you dress babies up in all that warm clothing then beacause their arms are so stiff they can't get their fingers in their mouths. :)
Beautiful pictures of the snow, and what a cute little guy you have!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Angie said...

Cute snow pics, and your little one is sooooo cute! Oh my cuteness...I could just squeeze him with hugs!

Stay warm.