Friday, January 29, 2010

Dreaming of spring

A winter storm is upon us and it has ruined my weekend plans for my parents to come visit. BOO!

So I jumped the gun a little bit and put a spring wreath up on my front door. I hope the neighbors don't complain. I blame it on boredom. I needed an activity to keep me occupied so I made this wreath. Super cute and only $20.




Problem is: it only took me an hour to make.

Boredom continues!

In other news my lil man is able to look super cute in his Bumbo now. He loves this thing and it helps with his neck strength.







2 comments:

kBw said...

Your little man is so precious! And your wreath is so cute and spring-y. I love it!How did you do it?

Happy Friday!
xo,KA

LWLH said...

Gorgeous wreath and totally gets me in the mood for spring!

He is a doll! :)