Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hot mess!

I came down this morning to find my son in a hot mess as I call it. I removed the blanket that was covering him and found this picture.



Now, you may say what is wrong with this? Let me explain.

He is wearing a Pooh Bear onsie and has on a Spiderman sock. Pooh Bear and Spiderman do not play together in the cartoon world. In fact I think Pooh Bear would run away if he encountered Spiderman in the 100 Acre Woods.

He only has one sock on too. When I asked hubby about it he said that he spit up on the other one. Okay??? So take the other sock off and get him a new pair or let him not wear any. Daddy said at least his one foot was staying warm.

Also, he ate like 2 hours ago and I think that Daddy could have safely removed the bib from him without the prospect of Colt spitting up all over himself.

I think I will start laying my kids clothes out for Daddy. (I pick out hubby's clothes most of the time anyway for him!)


1 comment:

LWLH said...

Lol...Silly boys, how does he not know that Spidey and Pooh are totally not cool...in cartoon world and on precious little babies! :)