Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hidden Treasures

Every so often I venture into the bottomless pit known as my wallet to clean it out. This time around I found a bunch of old gift cards. Little did I know that most of them still had a good amount of money on them. It was like a second Christmas!

Here are my scores with my gift cards:

I got these two sweaters from Victoria's Secret

>

Cost 0.62 cents total!

I found an Aeropostle Card in my wallet. I am not a fan of this store but free money is a plus

I spent nothing for these two items



And finally Express:





About $6 for these two items.


To top it all off, I found $7 on a Starbucks card. Score! I seriously need to clean my wallet more often.




3 comments:

Amy said...

whoohoo! I agree. free money rocks!

LWLH said...

Great buys...I love the white coat from express! :)

kBw said...

That is awesome! I love the blue dress! And can anything beat a 'free' starbucks? :) I hope you have a great Friday and an amazing weekend! xo,KA