Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Musings

~I really need to cut down on my shopping. Once daycare starts my shopping budget will be depleted :(

~My kid can out fart the best of them. I am serious! Put him next to a grown adult who just had an All-you-can-eat chili buffet and he will blow him away. Is there a way for him to make money with his toots???

~I really hope the web browser window I "accidentally" left open on the computer caught my hubby's eye. This is what was pictured



Can we say "Valentine's Day present Please" :)

~I am excited my parents are coming Saturday for the night. Shopping and going out to dinner are in the works!

~I need to get to cleaning since my parents are coming.

~My wardrobe is on the verge of "leaving" me since it is constantly covered in spit up, pee and poop.

~60 degrees in January is great but I just bought a really cute winter coat and would love to wear it. Can a cold front come just long enough for me to wear the coat a few good times?

~Colton has a Dr. appointment Wednesday. I have to take him by myself. Normally when there are two of us we are still running behind. I wonder how late I will be since it will be me by myself with him. Also have you ever tried carrying a diaper bag, purse (I carry a large purse) and car seat. NOT EASY!

~I need to go make dinner. General Tso's chicken tonight with brown rice. YUM-O!

2 comments:

d.a.r. said...

Oooohhh I want that watch, SUPER CUTE!!!

LWLH said...

Very cute watch but not as cute as your little man, he's adorable! :)