Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not a math major...

Going to bed last night Jason and I were talking about our upcoming vacation:

Jason: You have 14 days off soon

Me: Yep

Jason: I only have 9 (sucks to be him, hahaha)

Me: No you have 11 (He is off starting Saturday the 14th and goes back to work on Monday the 23rd)

Jason: How do you figure?

Me: Well you have the weekend and then the 7 days of the week and then the next weekend.

Jason: (laughs so loud I thought he would wake Colton) Since when does a week have 7 days not counting the weekend?

Me: (confused, calculating the math again in my head, realizing my stupity) Oh yah, your right.

Jason: When I say a number to you just trust that I am right.  Remember you were not a math major.



4 comments:

Miranda said...

ha ha! That's funny :-) Makes me think of my math skills sometimes ;-)

LWLH said...

Lol....no worries girl, my math skills are lacking too.

Mateya said...

Haha! I am horrible with math too!

Shannon said...

Well if it's any consolation, I was lost with all the numbers in your convo recount anyway...So glad I only taught 2nd grade math! Teehehe!

Happy weekend!