Tuesday, August 10, 2010

He's Got Junk in His Trunk

TMI Post (I will spare you the pictures)

This post will describe how close and gross my hubby and I are...when you are with someone for almost 10 years nothing is off limits.

When I was on maternity leave and home by myself with the little one I would get bored sometimes.  I only had a little baby to talk to all day. Text messages to my husband while he worked were my only adult talk for the day. Somewhere a long the way the texting got weird.

Colton can poop like no other (told you it was TMI). I swear that sometimes it is more than any adult could ever do in one trip to the bathroom.  I should know since part of my profession is helping to clean up other peoples messes. #2s do not gross me out since I dealt with it many times before having a child. But this kid, ugh!

As a joke one day I sent a text to hubby with a pic of his son's most recent work.  I know...how do I have time to take a picture of it, as he is moving and grooving all round in his mess.  I did though and I started a war.  Now whenever I am at work and Colton has a "blow out" I am now privledge to get a text with a photo of it.  And I do the same to my husband so his day can be blessed with a gross photo. 

We have done this so much now that my phone is full of poop pictures.  Whenever I want to show someone a picture of something on my phone I have to scroll through the "artwork" photos quickly so no one will see them.  Awakward and embrassing but it is part of our daily life sadly.


WE NEED HELP.


2 comments:

LWLH said...

Lol....you two are crazy but that is pretty funny.

Llama said...

I would say this is absolutely gross...although this is TOTALLY something my boyfriend and I would do if we ever had kids! hahahah!