Sunday, March 8, 2009

Loving the weather

I am loving this 80 degree weather. So nice! We went to Lowes today and got some stuff for our yard. We decided to rip out a tree in our front yard and some pine bushes in the front of the house. It was a team effort. Joel pulled the tree out, I took all the bushes out (with help from Joel because I am weak) and Jason had lawn mower issues that he needed to resolve. The tree is out and a lump of dirt is left. The flower beds are coming along after the bushes have been removed, however I found out I am allergic to juniper trees because I now have hives all over my arms. Within the next week we will plant flowers, etc. So right now our yard looks like it was attacked by groundhogs. Oh well.

NOW IT IS TIME TO WATCH THE DUKE/CAROLINA GAME. I <3 Blue Devils!



No comments: