Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I might go mad!!!

Okay, so I do not know if some practical joke show has been following me around for the last 2 months because that can be the only explanation.

Let me rewind to about two months ago when I got my hair cut. Love it! Well, all hell broke loose after that. For the first two weeks, every day, NO EXAGGERATIONS HERE, I got told this:

Stranger: "You know who you look like"

Me: "Umm, no, who?"

Stranger: "Rachel Ray"




Patient: "You remind me of someone"

Me: "Really?"

Patient: "That woman on t.v. who cooks and has a talk show"

Me: "Rachel Ray?"

Patient: "YES!"


lately it has been:

Stranger/Patient/anyone in sight: "You know you look like..."

Me: (interrupting just because I am so tired of it) "Rachel Ray"

Stranger/Patient/anyone in sight: "Have you heard that before?"

Me: "Yes, only 4,390,964,958,456,435,809,358,439 times"

Okay, well I don't say it mean like that but you get the point.


To settle my question of if these people are crazy or I'm the one who is crazy I turned to my trusted husband and infamous roommate Baby Joel.

I showed them one of her cookbooks up next to my face and asked their opinions

It looked like this:


They said they could see some resemblance in the eyes, hair and my husband said my "fake" smile. (He received punishment for that comment later!)

Don't get me wrong, I love Rachel Ray. I watch her show, have some of her cookware and books. I just do not know how much longer this can go on without me going crazy. It has now become a daily thing at work, no joke. Good thing I only work 3 days a week, whew.


1 comment:

LWLH said...

I'd have to agree with hubby and baby joel...I see it in the eyes and hair but not really anywhere else.