Monday, March 9, 2009

"CocoNUT"

I confess I am a CocoNUT. I love the smell and taste of coconut. Heck, I even like to just say the word. Its fun and rolls off my tongue.



I use to hate the taste and smell of coconut. I still do not even really like pina coladas (unless they are from Margaritaville in Jamaica because those were delicious). But, lately I have become a huge fan of coconut. I guess my taste buds and scent receptors changed.

I love coconut pie. It is so good with whipped cream and coconut flakes on top. I am drooling just thinking about it.


My whole house needs to smell like it to with candles. If you don't like the smell than I guess you better plug your nose when you come to visit.


I lather myself up with Exotic Coconut from Bath and Body. I thought they discontinued this stuff but when we went to the outlets this weekend the B and B outlet had some. I bet you can smell me from where you are.
Even Haagen Dazs is in on my obsession. This ice cream has been around for about 2 years now and it is YUM YUM.


Would it be weird if I rolled myself in coconut just so I could smell and eat it all the time?

P.S. I bet my husband would fall in love with me all over again!!!


No comments: