Dear Birthday Fairies,
Hello. My name is Pam and on Sunday I will be officially in my late 20s. In the hopes of boosting my spirits on this whole "age" thing I have composed a birthday wish list. It includes things I have always wanted but in no way will ever buy, selfish things, selfless wishes, and things to make me feel young.
1. Mercedes SL600 with some serious bling (swaroski crystals) WOW!
2. Cure for Cancer
3. Window treatments for living room
4. Carolina Panthers to win the Superbowl this year. (Yah, I have high hopes!)
5. A husky puppy. Last year, I got my new kitten Link for my birthday. My husband says we have enough animals but I think the birthday fairies could bring me one and he would have no say!
6. All the painting in my house to be complete. Can you make this happen?
7. A pink bike with a banana seat. I used to have one when I was younger and it was the bike I learned to ride on.
8. A baby.
Yah, I said it and I meant it.
Any of these gifts would be great. In all reality I would be happy with a beautiful day spent with my husband.