Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dresser Revamp and an Award

I redesigned a dresser for our master bedroom. Unfortunately I did not take any before pictures. Trust me, it was ugly before. Picture: Christmas on a dresser. Really, it was wood with red and green drawers. It was from Jason's childhood bedroom. It has traveled from his home, to college, Virginia Beach and finally to our home.

I had to redo it or get rid of it.

I painted it black and bought new knobs for the drawers. I think it turned out very cute! It matches our bedroom nicely since we have the aqua, black and white thing going on.







I received a lovely award from The Preppy Polka Dot (love her blog)



Here are the award rules:List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

1. PINK (who knew??)

2. The beach on a hot day

3. Thunderstorms

4. Coach bags

5. Thrift store shopping

6. My husband, family and friends

7. My crazy animals

The bloggers I choose are:

The Sweet Spot

Serious Shopaholic

2365

Life's a Journey

I'm tired now.


5 comments:

LWLH said...

Looks great! : ) and congrats on the award!

Tina said...

thanks for the tag! I love the black. Very cool. I'm actually about to tackle a dresser and stain it green!

Wacie's Way said...

What a great job and idea!! I just bought the last item for your swap package - I hope you like everything!! Can't wait to get it in the mail to you!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE your dresser! I wish I was able to do things like that!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Cute dresser! I have aqua walls with dark furniture as well.