Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fav things

So I have to discuss some of my fav things, just cause!






I love Cran-Grape and they now have it in the single packs for a water bottle. AWESOME!



I have been using Bare Minerals for about 3 years now. I wear foundation a lot just because I do not have the greatest of skin and this does not feel like I am wearing anything. I have tried other mineral products and this is by far the best.





You can purchase this manicure set at Walgreens. It cost about $7. They are basically peel and stick and they last for about 2 weeks. I love the french manicure one. I have long nails when I grow them out and I stink at painting my nails so this is perfect. My nails look like a professional did them. I can not afford, nor do I have time to get my nails done every week so this set is perfect.



Steam and mash potatoes! Found in freezer section of any grocery store. I prefer home made mash potatoes and I certainly KNOW how to cook them well. However, I sometimes like quick meals and these fit in perfect. Great flavors of garlic, sweet potato and cheese. NO BOX FAKE FLAKE potatoes are allowed in my house but these are.


New fav book. Love the awesome cupcake designs. Will have to post pics of some soon.


Just a few random things. Maybe I can add more later


No comments: