Like everyone else who is part of the world of Facebook I am doing this post.
1. My fav color is pink. However, I do not have anything pink in my home decor. Shame I know. I blame my husband.
2. When I was younger I wanted to be a fashion designer, and then through my teenage years a dentist. I ended up becoming a nurse; random!
3. My two front teeth are fake. When I was in fifth grade both were crushed to dust by a concrete floor during a game of keep away. (I was tripped!) They are now crowned after numerous (probably 100s of hours) visits to the dentist chair.
4. I love jewelry. I have a gemstone collection and actually make jewelry on occasion. Bling!
5. My dream car is a BMW Z3, not Z4, I like the old school one from the late 90s.
6. I am claustrophobic to the point I freak out sometimes at the mall during Christmas, however I do ride in elevators but sometimes I close my eyes.
7. My favorite flowers are pink roses and white daisies. Together is better.
8. One of my biggest pet peeves if when I see children unrestrained in a car. It is against the law and car seats save lives!
9. This is somewhat embarrassing but I can burp the alphabet. Yes a useless but amusing talent.
10. I can not sleep with pants on. I have to be in a shirt and panties to sleep well. When I travel if I have a room with door then Game on! I only will wear pants if it is really cold (camping) or I am sleeping on someones couch.
11. I will wear flip flops year round. I don't care if it is 10 degrees outside, they are comfortable! I am not wearing them so much lately because I have not been able to get pedicure so my feet are hiding in socks.
12. I have a large shoe collection. In our master bedroom we have two closets. I chose the one with the built in shelves (it is a little smaller) just to store my shoes. When we moved away from JMU I had to get rid of a lot of shoes. We had limited space in the moving truck. I cried as I picked which ones to give to Salvation Army. I still shed a tear when I think back to that day.
13. My favorite store is Target. I shop there at least 2 times a week.
14. I oil paint in my free time. I am not very good but it is relaxing.
15. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Venetian Sunset. It is champagne, grenadine and pineapple juice. Delicious but only with higher grade champagne.
16. I love my work clothes. Scrubs are like pajamas, so comfortable!
17. I hate paying bills. Its not really about the money but the process of paying them.
18. I can get ready to go out faster than my husband. I have it down to a science after all these years.
19. My initals are "PP". This is odd seeing that I work on a floor where a specialty is Urology. So I am Nurse PP. It is so awesome to hear this everyday I work. Note the sacrasm in my typing. I usually go by "PMP" because I'm pimp like that!
20. I prefer to eat vegetables rather than meat.
21. I LOVE Project Runway. Its an obession. Durham now has Bravo so I do not have to watch it on the laptop via Youtube.
22. My favorite holiday is 4th of July. I just love the spirit of it. St. Patty's Day and Christmas are my second favs.
23. I dress my animals up all the time. I don't care what people think because my dog loves to dress up as Tinkerbell and the cats love their outfits too!
24. I would love to become a nurse educator one day, but just as a side job. I love to teach but I need the action of patient care to be satisfied.
25. I am ready to start a family now. Maybe soon??
There are my 25 things. Maybe down the road I can add to the list.
Fun Summer Look
2 hours ago