Friday, September 25, 2009

Random text conversation

Tonight we are going to dinner at one of my fav restaurants. My husband is not a huge fan but he said he would take me.

This afternoon he texts me. Below is our texted conversation.

Hubby: "I don't know if I feel well enough to go to flats tonight"

Me: (knowing he is pulling a scam on me) "What!?!"

Hubby: "Cough Cough"

Me: "Get over it" (yah I know I am such a sweet wife but when you have been together almost ten years you get over the lovely dovey stuff)

Hubby: "Oh, cough, okay I suppose I'll go"

Me: "If you don't want to go you don't have to, but be ready for b****y mama to be in full effect when you get home"

Hubby: "I said I would go (diarrhea on self)"

Me: "Well wipe and get back to work so you can come home and take me to dinner. You poop yourself all the time, no biggie!" (Hahaha, TMI, I know but men have a tendency not to wipe well enough, I should know since I do all his laundry)

Hubby: "Thanks! I really appreciate it as I am coughing up blood here cause I am too sick to go to dinner tonight"

Me: "Well you know I love you but everyday that I am pregnant my love of food grows more. It might have surpassed my love for you by now :)"

Hubby: "Yes I see (coma)"

Me: "Oh so you are in a coma now? Good I can go spend money and you would not know about it. SCORE!"

Hubby: "What do you know its a full recovery! Must be a miracle. See you for dinner tonight!"

Me: "That's what I thought"

We are so in love!



2 comments:

LWLH said...

lol...Shit da pants!! :)
That gave me a good chuckle!

Taryn said...

haha- that is hilarious. You guys are too cute. You obviously know each other very well. = )