Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 13th

2 years ago today I married my best friend. I walked down the aisle with my dad who then proceeded to bear hug and kiss my future husband (I think he was excited about getting rid of 1 of 3 daughters, haha) and sealed my future with a kiss. Two years later we now live in a different city, own a house and are expecting our first child. Wow!

For our anniversary we went away for a night and had a lovely time. We shopped, ate, and watch my Panthers defeat his Redskins. Overall it was a great way to celebrate and relax before baby comes.

Colton has been super active lately. He loves to hiccup in my belly. Jason got to feel that for the first time last night. He is also a fan of dancing. I think he holds dance parties in my belly. I had my glucose test yesterday and let me just say, YUM. That stuff is disgusting. I hope it goes well because I do not want to drink it again. I am measuring a few days ahead of 28 weeks and his heart beat sounded great.

Only 12 more weeks till I am due. CRAZY.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Happy Anniversary Pam! Hope you guys had a great time at the game!

LWLH said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)