Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just some random things

This week has been pretty calm. However I still have yet to go to work for the week so that could change. I feel like I am super fat and have starting getting to the point where only certain pants can button.

Can you tell how tired I am in these pics???



I know I have a ways to go so I am not stressing.

I have started buying baby clothes. Gender neutral stuff since we won't know the sex till August. I actually found some really cute stuff at the thrift store today.

A new thrift store opened near my house. It is a huge store. I found a large Disney fairy tale book as well as three outfits for baby. When I went to check out the man checking me out was super nice. He was asking about my baby, due date, etc. He placed one of the baby outfits in the bag and said that he would not charge me for it because it was a gift for baby. Awww. Then the credit machine went down and I was a dollar short in cash (I usually do not even carry cash) and he was like no worries and took what I had. I love this thrift store. Next time I will be sure to bring extra cash to make a donation to make up for my freebies today.

Hopefully work will be calm the next three days.




2 comments:

Taryn said...

Wow- what a nice thrift store worker. I am glad you had such a good experience. I am sorry you are so tired though.

LWLH said...

Aww I hope you get some rest girl, but you look great anyways!
And what a sweet thrift store guy, their the type of people that make you think that there is still some good in the world.