Saturday, May 23, 2009

Latest loves

Here are some of my new fav things; note most of it is food but heck I am hungry all the time here people!

Blue Razz Blow pops.



Love them yet they turn my mouth blue and make me look like a 5 year old. Oh well. On a side note I have been craving a "screwball". No, not the drink (yet that would be delicious) but the icecream. Does anyone remember these:



As kids we would get them from the icecream man. Oh those were the days! Do these sell these in stores?

Jeep Liberty



We bought one today. With a baby on way we needed to get rid of the truck because it did not have a back seat with a lot of room in it. I told hubby when he bought that truck it would be a problem in future. Once again I am right. I was not going to have my child bungy corded to the back of the truck no matter how secure hubby tells me it would be! The new car is awesome and I think I might drive it more that him. Hahaha and he thought it was his.

Pineapple



Nuff said!

Lemonade



I have been craving smoothies. I take frozen pineapple, strawberries, ice and lemonade and blend. Delicious.


<>/<>

2 comments:

LWLH said...

Yum, I love those Blow Pops too!
Who cares if it makes me look like I just blew a army of smurfs..whatever! :)

Taryn said...

Ooo- I miss blow pops! I had forgotten that they existed!