Friday, April 10, 2009

My birthday gifts

I had a wonderful birthday. You know you are getting old when you spend your birthday going to Arby's (it was delicious), Home Depot (new bff) and gardening (still have a black thumb but it is getting a little more greener).

I was showered in gifts beyond what I expected. My husband gave me a new coach purse(of course I picked it out but he claims it would have been the one he picked for me by himself).




He also gave me a coffee gift card and a month of tanning, which is awesome since we are going to Vegas and I am a little pale right now.

Baby Joel gave me a general gift card because he said he went to my fav thrift store here in the Dirty D and they did not sell gift cards. Awww, so thoughtful.

My parents came down the day before and took us all to lunch. They gave me some spending money and also we went to Target and picked out curtains for my living room and dining room. SWEET! (I got upset a few weeks ago because we have lived here since December and new neighbors moved in and they put curtains up before me. Jealous, I was!). My youngest sister sent me the cutest dress and my other sister gave me new Vera Bradley flip flops and a cute Vera vase.




I was shocked at the gift because she does not like Vera Bradley but she saw a cute diaper bag and now she is in love. We had fun spending time with my parents. It was a nice day and my birthday weather was beautiful.


4 comments:

LWLH said...

Happy belated birthday..I love that dress!!! :)

Taryn said...

Nice- you lucky ducky! Happy Belated B-day!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Happy birthday! Sounds like you made out like a bandit!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.