Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Photos

I know I am late on this but whatever!

Colton had a visit from the Easter Bunny.  He found his basket filled with Spiderman books and action figures (for whe he is older).

No candy because DUH he only drinks formula but lots of toys he can enjoy down the road.  The best part of his basket was both the Toy Story movies; one of our absolute favorite Disney movies. 

He also took so pictures and put up with mommy telling him to smile and shoving plastic eggs in his face.


His onsie said: My Mom Thinks I am a Chick Magnet
Haha!

He was very interested in the bunnies but did not want to sit up for very long

Look at all that chub!


TOO CUTE!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

awwwww so sweet

Tina said...

Oh my gosh! Him and those bunny ears!! soo cute!

Amy Silver said...

These pictures are TOO cute! Thanks for finding my blog! Glad to be following you!

LWLH said...

Such a cutie!! :)

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love it!