Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is in a few weeks and I always love to make lists of what I would like.  This year is no different!

1.  A kitchen island.  Our kitchen is pretty spacious and there is a lot of floor space.  An island would complete the look.  (and maybe I will be motivated to finish painting).





2.  New pot holders and towels.  Yep, I am that desperate for some that I am asking for them for my birthday.  All of these are from Target (where else would I want stuff from). 





3.  A new wallet.  I have changed purses probably 30+ times in past 3 years but I still use the same wallet.  I think I could justify a new one as a purchase but a birthday one would be nice. (My husband would laugh if I told him I could justify purchasing a new one since he carries the same wallet for many years).










4.  Liberty of London collection from Target.  I love this collection and would like anything from it. 








5.  A full nights sleep without having to wake up at 3 and feed a baby.  A girl can dream, right????

4 comments:

Expat Girl said...

I LOVE that island!

LWLH said...

Love that Betsey Johnson....you can send that to me for my birthday.

Kayla said...

Lady! You know just what I want for my birthday! When is your b-day, I know you said a couple weeks, but when??

mrs shortcake said...

Ohhh.. I love that Kate Spade wallet! Lovely!